5.2.10

dresses

Wow. School is busy. I'm only taking 3 courses and still all my time is sucked up by studying.

Here's some looks i've been wanting to post but haven't had time to:

This blue 'top' is actually a dress. It's much too clingy around my waist, so when I bought it I initially figured i'd fold it over a skirt. when I put it on this day I decided instead to just put a skirt over top of it! It turned out that was for the best, as the kick pleat in the skirt ripped when I got out of my car when I got to church! Haha. Good thing there was some fabric under there! 

Dress/(top):The Bay
Skirt: Addition Elle
Tights: ?
Shoes: Payless
Bracelet: H&M

Cardigan: Somewhere on South Granville. Don't remember the stores name.
Dress: Old Navy
Tights: Gap
Shoes: Winners
Bracelet: H&M
Necklace: Claire's


This bright yellow sweater makes me happy. So happy that I frolic in a feild.

Sweater: Old Navy
Belt: H&M
Dress: Gap
Tights: ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comments are always welcome and very much appreciated. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...