7.2.10

The facts were these...


I bought this dress because it reminded me of something Charlotte "Chuck" Charles would wear. (I'm a huge fan of Pushing Daisies!) I adore all her dresses on that show. In every episode she'd be wearing something bright and vintage and classy. I envy every dress she had! She definitely influences my style, so when I saw this dress I had to have it! It also came in a gorgeous teal blue and a bright magenta, but the yellow really won me over. I bought it last spring but love to break it out in the winter because the gorgeous yellow really cheers up these grey Vancouver days.

Also, today I learned that the balcony of my new apt is the perfect place to take pictures! Yay natural light!

Dress: Plum
Cardigan: Old Navy
Tights: Gap
Heels: Payless
Owl Pendant: Michael's 
Heels: The Bay

4 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! The yellow is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! keep up the blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, you found the perfect yellow dress! I'm searching and searching and searching, at least for a yellow skirt! never found one! :P

    AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments are always welcome and very much appreciated. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...