9.2.10

Monday, Monday

Yesterday's outfit:

A good way to cure a case of the mondays (and a bad case of midterm stress on top of the mondays!) is figuring out a new way to wear a classic outfit. I always pair this vest over a white t with these black skinny jeans, but today decided to throw a tank under there and put a red cardigan over top instead. It was enough to get me feeling good. 
Also finally being able to rock a side pony tail after chopping all my hair off in June was pretty great too! (And guess what?, those bangs were trimmed by moi all on my own! I can finally cut my own bangs without looking crazy! Wooooo!) 

Cardigan: Gift
Vest: Torrid
Skinny pants: Torrid
Flats: Payless
Necklace & Shades: Claire's 
Earrings: Made by a friend!

4 comments:

  1. so glad to bump into ure blog! ure ADORABLE! cant wait to see more of ure postings!

    love and blessings,
    BBM.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments are always welcome and very much appreciated. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...