21.2.10

Springy Sunday



The good thing about church is it gives me an excuse to dress nice! After my week long funk of jeans and a t-shirt I got an excuse to brake out a skirt and heels! I'm totally in love with this outfit today. I think it came together nicely with the pairing of the rose print tank with my rose pin in my hair, and the weaving on the neckline of the tank with the weaving on the bag. Which i totally forgot to include in the first picture, so here's an insert:

These colours just say spring to me; much like the balmy, sunny weather we have been having here in Vancouver.
Springtime! In February! I love it!

Tank, bag, & bracelet: H&M
Cardigan: Plenty
Skirt: Addition Elle
Heels: The Bay
Hair pin: Me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comments are always welcome and very much appreciated. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...