29.3.10

All dressed up and no where to work...

Top: Designer Depot
Skirt: Gap
Leggings: Additon Elle
Boots: Joneve (
Yes, I wear these boots a lot. Can you tell they're my favorite?/1 of only 2 pairs? ;)

This outfit was pretty simple, but I still felt cute in it! I just have no idea what accessories to pair with it. The lace on the sleeves and the neckline seem like detail enough whenever I put it on. (Which I know are hard to see! sorry!) I wore this outfit to an interview last thursday, and while the interview went well, it turns out they aren't actually hiring until June! Oh well. 

2 comments:

  1. well u feeling cute makes this outfit even cuter! love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments are always welcome and very much appreciated. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...