5.5.10

I recently stopped by Zellers. I hadn't been there in ages, but my entire life we went to Zellers at least once a week. It's just my mom's store. Since moving out, I've been in a Zellers maybe once. But my mom suggested I go there to look for patio furniture there. So I did. And I didn't quite make it to the patio furniture isle. I got a little distracted. Can you guess what caught my attention?
Of course, it was clothes. Especially this denim tunic/dress. I've been longing for one exactly like this for months now. And since it was buy one get one 1/2 off, I just had to get it in black, too....
Ah well. This dress is so versatile I figure i'll get my money's worth. It's also so incredibly comfortable. But then again I love dresses and skirts and hate being in pants. Totally worth yet another charge to my credit card which I have no way of paying. Right? I like to think so.  I also got a beautiful rosette t-shirt and some super cute oxford heels.


Dress: Zellers
Leggings: Addition Elle


Wore this out to run errands today, so I decided to be smart and wear my chucks. Even though a pair of wedges were begging to be worn....at least my feet are happy.




I also managed the headband braids today, which I was super proud of. So here's a close up since you totally can't tell in the body shot. 

4 comments:

  1. Ooh cute, I'll have to take a trip to Zellers. They're always kind of an afterthought, I forget about them.
    I've bought a lot of cute shoes from them over the years though.
    Love your hair, wish I could do that (not talented enough and my hair's too short right now)


    http://thepaleandpallorprincess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this look! Especially with the braids! SO cute!!!! I wish I could do that, but I don't think I have the patience or the hair skills. haha

    http://www.frugalfatshionfrenzy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Pale and Pallor Princess- it's definitely worth a trip right now. They have some really great items right now. A lot of not so great items too, but the nice ones are worth the dig!

    Case - I've been trying these braids out for more than year! Most of the time they don't work out. Today they co-operated. It just takes practice, and youtube tutorials. :)
    This is the method I used:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1BlJTRkVZ8&feature=PlayList&p=E636749DFB1BA29A&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=11

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your hair! I wish I could do braids but I fail miserably. Love the tunic too, denim shirts ftw.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments are always welcome and very much appreciated. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...