11.5.10


Tank: Superstore
Cardigan: Plenty
Skort: Addition Elle
Flats: Payless

Skorts. A skirt with built in shorts. I love 'em. I used to wear them all the time as a little girl. Which made me think they were only made for girls for a while, until I found this skort a few years back at addition elle.

I love skorts because they give the lovely look of a skirt with the added comfort of shorts. This skort is one of my favorites to wear in the summer. The blue goes with most of my wardrobe, and it's insanely comfortable.
It features some of my favorite features for a skirt. High waist? Check. Pockets? Check. And what's that, built in shorts? This is love.

6 comments:

  1. Love this. I personally don't like skorts but you work it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these shades of blue and grey together! Especially with the gold shoes...what a pretty touch. I haven't worn a skort in YEARS...I don't know if I like them or not, but you look great! I am tempted to try one now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to like skorts, they seem like a good idea, but I haven't found one that really works. That one looks great on you though.

    http://thepaleandpallorprincess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want that skort ASAP! supa cute casual chic outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg!!! you are so cute. I can not wear skorts... they make this crazy V in between my thighs... sooo uncomfortable but i think your thighs are not as massive as mine... lmao :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone! Skorts can be nice, but as QueenDiva mentioned, they can ride up and make a V inbetween your thighs which can get very annoying. Mine were doing that a bit, probably since i've put on some weight since I last wore them a year ago.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments are always welcome and very much appreciated. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...