6.6.10

polka dots



I feel bad. I haven't had any decent outfit posts lately. And I might not for a bit. The good news? I got a a job! The bad news? (Other than the less than wonderful job?) No outfit freedom. I get one company shirt that's waay too short, and then I can wear jeans or black pants with it. But hey, a job's a job and I'm thrilled I finally even have a job. Minimum wage is better than no wage. 

But today was Sunday, my day off and a day to look nice for church. 
I was super pleased with this today. I haven't actually worn this shirt since I bought it last August. I'm terrible with stuff like that. There are certain items that for some reason I just don't wear right away. It's not that I don't like them, I just don't have the right occasion/mood to wear them. 
But today was finally the right mood for this polka dot top. I got a lot of comments like "Oooh! Polka dots!" and "Woah! Polka dots!". 
I love my polka dots. And you can't go wrong with a black pencil skirt. Especially with pops of red. I even wore a red bag today with it. I always seem to forget to include bags in my outfit posts. I have quite the collection. I'm always a sucker for a new purse. 


Shirt: The Bay
Skirt: Addition Elle
Shoes: Payless
Red bangle: Accidentally stolen from my old roommate
Black bracelet: H&M

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! Comments are always welcome and very much appreciated. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...