19.7.10



More cute things from target! Haha. I totally did'nt put it together that both my top and skirt are from Target until the day was over! Is that a bit of a faux pas? Wearing everything from the same store? I'm sure I do it all the time with old navy, too. Especially when it comes to work clothes. Oh well. I really don't care because I felt adorable.

I have been yearning for a lace piece all spring, I just never found that right item, until I went down to Washington and stopped in  to Target. I love that it's lace and it's flowy and great for summer. It came in black as well, but the cream is more summery. I don't have a cream shirt though, and in some lights the cream and white really clashed, while it looked fine in others. 
Exhibit a:
 
 Exhibit b:

These are the best outfit shots I can piece together from the day. My dad was in town and so I took him to the beach and Stanley Park, then to 'Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat' that was playing in the park. I was obsessed with that movie when it came out and my dad loves musicals, especially Joseph. I'd rather not admit how many times I have watched the movie on youtube yesterday and today. It's just so campy and catchy and fun. 





Lace top & skirt: Target
t-shirt: Gap
Owl necklace: Claire's
Bag: H&M
Flats: Payless

3 comments:

  1. Hi Erin, Did you just get this top at Target? Because I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got it almost a month ago, maybe they still have it? Not sure what the turn around is like there as i've only been the once. It's great though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pic. of you w/ the blue flowers is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments are always welcome and very much appreciated. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...