5.7.10

Tell yourself


Top: Reitmans
Skort: Addition Elle
Flip flops: London Drugs
Owl: Michaels

So this is what I wore today. I felt that pull of being kind of uncomfortable and thinking "I can't go out like this, i'm so fat." To "Whatever, I am fat. And i'm cute. I'm going to work with what i've got and rock it." Along with more and more positive self talk.
And I managed to keep this attitude up. As i've been trying to do more and more (especially since starting this blog.) And even though I sometimes have my doubts as I'm leaving my apartment, I try to push past them and put myself out there. Even though when I went out for sushi, I got it to go as I was too afraid to be the fat girl eating alone in a restaurant. Still working on that complex.
The sushi place gave me free salad though. That really made my day.

This song has kind of got me tonight. 





It always does though.

4 comments:

  1. I for one think you look great. It's a simple outfit with all the right pieces.

    It took me a while to be able to eat alone too. The first time I was very uncomfortable and thought everyone was staring at me. But now I'm much more relaxed and I just enjoy my food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the plaid with the skirt erin! ure adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments are always welcome and very much appreciated. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...