21.8.10



Just a quick little update. I've been host to my younger sister the past few days, she is here visiting me and we have been having all sorts of fun. Not a lot of computer time though. I have been putting her to work (much to her chagrin) by forcing her into being my photographer for outfit photos. She hates it but I have some lovely posts coming up if I do say so myself. 

I wore this to an afternoon screening of Eat, Pray, Love on a rainy day. As much as I don't want the rain to be back already, I was glad it gave me a chance to wear these new jeans I bought from Old Navy recently, for only $19! They are the most comfortable and best fitting pair of jeans i've found in a long time. I highly, highly recommend. 
Luckily the weather had cleared up by the time the movie was out. Much nicer for forced photo-ops. :)


Jeans: Old Navy "The Sweetheart" in 16 Regular.
 Lace Top: Target
Shirt: Gap
Flip Flops: London Drugs
Hair band: Made by me. :)



3 comments:

  1. Simple and cute. :D
    xo

    http://bonjourgazel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lace top, great outfit!

    S x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments are always welcome and very much appreciated. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...