28.8.10


Since all I wore today was my work uniform, here's what I wore yesterday!
It was chilly and rainy after I woke up from a much deserved nap, having worked until 10:30 Thursday night then opening at another store at 5:30 the next morning. It was a rough day, and as it was pay day I went out for an afternoon of retail therapy with a friend. Since it was so chilly and cloudy I was a little bit happy to wear this new cardigan I found on sale at Gap. It's still a bright, fun colour and it's light enough to wear when it's not cold enough for ajacket,  but it's deffinetly chilly. 

It also went perfectly with this scarf I bought at value village a while back.  I opted to wear it turban style, ala What I Wore


The only way i've ever played with it before is as a hippy head band, with a little knot in the front. I really like it and will wear it around the house, but I'm still not sure about wearing it out. 


I think it's because I sent a pic of it this way to my sister, and my dad saw it then said I look like I could work in a sushi joint. But with a blazer, jeans a t-shirt and some flats it could be cute, no? Why should I even listen to my father for fashion advice anyways?!

I really need to wear this more often though, I am in love with the colours and the print! 

scarf: trift - Value Village
cardigan: Gap
jeans: Old Navy
camisole: Smart Set
bracelet: Sears
necklace: Claire's



3 comments:

  1. Wearing the scarf hippie-style isn't my thing, but it looks cute on you - and the colors really emphasize your eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the hippie headband is totally cute! Don't listen to Dad lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments are always welcome and very much appreciated. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...