31.8.10

To post, or not to post? That is the question...

What is worse? A post with horrible photos, or no post at all? I find myself torn between these options when i've got an outfit i'm lovin, but i'm stuck with photos that make my eyes sad. 
Such is the case with Sunday's outfit. I loved it, but had no time to snap photos since I had an appointment before church, then a potluck, and movie in the park after church; after which I (foolishly) offered to drive my friend who was in town back to her hotel in a different city, two hours away. Because I'm such a good friend. A foolish one though, since I had to work at 7:30 the next morning and I got home at 1am. 

So needless to say there was no re-taking of the outfit photos once I stumbled through the door at 1am then imedietely passed out on my bed. So this is all i've got!

I snapped this right before heading out the door in the morning. For some reason one of my legs disappeared in the pic (I guess one was just hiding behind the other one?) and I look a bit like a one legged pirate. So I just went ahead and cropped it out. I wore these heels, for reference. 

I was excited about this outfit because while I bought this shirt in grade 10 or 11 (around 5 years ago!), I had never worn it before. I always felt like it was too short and emphasized my fat rolls too much, and that fear always got the best of me. Then it hit me to wear it tucked in, and voila! I finally found a way to wear my shirt. Later I changed later into my new favorite jeans, and realized it really doesn't look so bad with pants either, and now I'm no longer afraid to wear this shirt, which I do love. 

Shirt: Winners
Skirt: Addition Elle
Necklace: Icing
(heels are payless)


2 comments:

  1. I think this picture is way better than most of the pictures around the internet so no worries ;) The outfit is cute so it'd be a shame not to share :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I thought so too. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments are always welcome and very much appreciated. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...