22.9.10

Loving the lace


A good exposure would've been somewhere in between these. But I was running out the door as usual in order to get to school on time. Let's just all use our immaginations. 

I realize I have worn this lace top very similarly over the summer. But it felt really different this time. Different enough to warrant posting, at least. While I usually throw this top over a white shirt, the other day I saw someone with a white/black lace top going on, and it struck me- I could totally wear my favorite lace top with a black tank instead of white! I don't know why it didn't occur to me before. Just a little mental fashion block. I hear Donatella Versace gets them all the time. At least that's what I tell myself to feel better on days like today.



I'm so in love with this top. If I only had more money, i'd have more lace. Such is life.





2 comments:

  1. I agree, it does look really different, and I like it better with black underneath. It makes the prettylace stand out. Love this outfit, so simple and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I think I like it better with black too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments are always welcome and very much appreciated. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...