25.10.10




 Black pencil skirt? Check. Top tucked into black pencil skirt? Check. Cardigan? Check. If I were to have a Sunday uniform this would be it. It's a reliable outfit that always looks good and has plenty of possibilities. While I may be using the same formula, I feel like I'm never repeating myself because I can always combine a different sweater, shirt, or even skirt.




Plus this gave me a perfect outfit to go with my new (old) bag. I found it at a thrift store on friday for only $5! I absolutely adore this bag. It's the perfect size for my wallet, my moleskine, and phone. No unnecessary  clutter allowed! I have a bad habbit of having waay to much crap in all my purses. This is my first small purse so I don't anticipate having that problem. 






3 comments:

  1. I love polka dots and red... and I love this outfit. You look great as usual!!

    ~Yoli
    Diva in Deep Thought

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely put together, Erin. I also like how you clipped back your hair for this. Like you, i have way too much crap in my bag but the problem is, i feel insecure without them! Small bags seldom work for me unless it's just a short day out else I feel compelled to have everything with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute but like Merry Traveller said I would never be able to fit all my stuff in that bag!

    http://fatfrocks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments are always welcome and very much appreciated. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...