23.10.10

the search for the great pumpkin

Today some friends and I ventured out to a pumpkin patch! It was so much fun! We got to peruse pumpkins, get lost in a corn maze, and traveled via hay ride complete with a man armed with a banjo serenading the trip. I had never been to a pumpkin patch before, and i'll definitely be making it a tradition from now on! 

I was'nt super comforatble getting a friend to take an outfit picture, so this "lost in the corn maze" is the best i've got. And it's even not that great because this lady kept walking in between me and the friend wiht the camera. Once is okay, but after that there is something wrong with you. 



Also because it was cold I had to throw on a jacket. Beneath is a belted striped cardigan for  some interest.  I would've loved, loved, loved to have some knee socks poking out of my boots but sadly, I do not own a pair. Yet. I do fantasize about wearing them with tights and boots though, so soon enough I will have a pair! Anyone know where I can get some cute, cheap knee socks? 

Dress can be seen here.

1 comment:

  1. Love the outfit! I just went to my first-ever corn maze on Tuesday (after dark, at that!) and had a blast.

    If you're looking for true knee socks (that come to or just under your knee), Sock Dreams is amazing. It really helps to know your calf measurement (around the biggest part of your calf), too. If you're not sure if something would fit you, email them! They're great about getting back to you with good info.

    Regular-size thigh-high socks also tend to work as knee-highs for fatter people. You should be able to find some in Target, Wal-Mart, Debs, etc.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments are always welcome and very much appreciated. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...