14.11.10

2 for one

This weekend my church had a local conference, which meant a meeting Saturday night as well as Sunday. It also means two outfits! 

Saturday I got off work and had to get home quick to change. I originally was going to repeat this outfit, but my pencil skirt was dirty, and the only black skirt I could find just wasn't working. So I kept with the skirt over dress idea, and went with this:

{Dress & Headband: H&M, Skirt & Tights: Gap}
My lace dress (sort of) seen here. I thew a skirt over it with some purple tights, black flats, and a pretty headband, since my hair was up from work. 
(Please ignore the part of hair I missed when I dyed it. Just like I will....)

Oh, and I dyed my hair on Friday. I managed to get the right bottles mixed this time! Unlike my last endeavor... I am so, so, happy with the result!! I have been looking for a colour like this for so long! And I finally found it with Garnier. More on this later. ;)


Today I had church earlier than I am used to, which meant I had to get up and get going, so I went with my most comfortable basic black dress and a complimentary cardigan to my bright, shiny new hair, which I had time to wash and straighten. :) 



A pretty peacock hair clip can't hurt either. 


Or some sparkly sequined shoes.
I always break them out come winter because when the weather sucks, at least I can get away with wearing sequins. And we've gone over my love of sequins already. 

 {Dress & Cardigan: Gap, Flats: Old Navy, Belt: Thrifted, Hair Clip: Made by me}


6 comments:

  1. loving lace and sequins right now... just makes a girl feel fancy!

    ~selina

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's so many nice things to say about this post! First of all, love the color! I can't for the life of me find the part of your hair that isn't dyed. The sequined flats are simply adorable and the belted cardigan looks is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your headband, cheapskate me is totally trying to figure out a way to make it right now!
    Wearing It On My Sleeves

    ReplyDelete
  4. i swear i have that same sweater! love it! it's nice to see another Mormon fashion bloggger:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh i pretty much like everything about these outfits! love te simplicity and the colors especially

    ReplyDelete
  6. super sassy outfits! cutest blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments are always welcome and very much appreciated. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...