9.11.10

How to turn your day around

{Shirt & skirt, Gap. Cardigan: Plenty, Boots: Joneve, Necklace: Icing.}


I'll keep this short because i'm finding it difficult to formulate words and such.

Basically today started out horrible. 

It got better when I talked to my parents and was reminded of how amazing they are.
It got even better when I made soup for lunch. (Part of why I love cooking so much is it calms me so.)
Then it got a lot better when I put together this outfit, curled may hair, and felt cute.

It got bad again though when I had to write my psych midterm.

And then it got better again when I stopped at starbucks on the way home and got a cranberry bliss bar, which actually lives up to it's name this year.

And things are only going to get even better because I have institute (religion class) tonight and then get to come home to a new episode of Glee. 

But the point relevant to this blog is that dressing cute vastly improved my day.

Let's just hope I pass that midterm!

8 comments:

  1. Well, you sure do look cute although your days had so many ups and downs, maybe tomorrow will be calmer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so right girl! getting dressed in a super cute outfit can really change your mood... thats the power of style!

    ~selina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loove the outfit! Especially the skirt and, as I fell in love with cardigans, the cardi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is one of my favorite outfits of the ones you've posted! It is super,super cute! I love the fun this full skirt inspires!I see myself twirling if I were wearing a skirt like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Erin! I emailed you about the Secret Santa thing. Can you get back to me asap? Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gracious, girl!! That skirt is amazing! I love full skirts like that and you pull it off so well. :)

    -danielle

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha your blog description made me laugh. i agree, no yoga clothes in public please!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wearing something pretty always lifts my spirits, but I think a delish treat from Starbucks might just be a double-whammy of glee!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments are always welcome and very much appreciated. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...