3.11.10

What be a pirate's favorite kind of sweater?

ARRRR-GYLE!!!
(Thanks for the joke, HIMYM)

Sweater: Reitmans (old)
Dress: Joe Fresh (also old!)
Leggings: Zellers
Boots: Joneve

Today I broke out the argyle. It's been a while. 
I do love the argyle though. I guess I'm just living up to my surname's connotation with piracy. Growing up The Princess Bride was a family favorite movie, and I remember my dad telling me once that The Dread Pirate Roberts was his uncle. And I believed him, at first...
But then I found out the truth. Now I just like to pretend I'm a pirate. By showing my appreciation for  argyle. 


And since argyle is sometimes worn by geeks, I will leave you with my quick "nerd alert" photo I snapped at the end of my little photoshoot this morning before running off to school.


I am blind as a bat and usually wear contacts, but I couldn't help reach for my glasses when I decided to take a nerdy photo. ;)

1 comment:

  1. j aime bcp ton gilet vert comme ca avec les carreaux c est original ;O)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments are always welcome and very much appreciated. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...