5.12.10

Sasksy

Sometimes when a dress is just so gorgeous and perfect as it is, you wear it over again the exact same way. And that's okay.
That's just what I did today with my vintage Saks dress. And no one noticed. And i'm sure none of you dear readers would've noticed if I hadn't pointed it out. Why am I pointing it out? I just want to cite how dearly I love this dress. 


{Vintage Saks Fifth Avenue dress, thrifted, Shoes: Payless}


The only difference today was I wore my hair down, and that I omitted the necklace and wore a pair of garnet studs my parents brought back for me while they were in Austria three summers ago. A lovely gift, although taking me with them around Europe would've been a cool gift too. 


I actually got a gift today though! There is a guy in my ward that sketches people during church, and today he drew me and my friend. He just walked up to me after the meeting, handed it to me and walked off. He couldn't have known, but this picture actually means a lot because the friend I was sitting with today (in the picture) will be moving back to California on the 18th. It sucks. It's so nice to have this drawing of us now though. :) 

4 comments:

  1. He MUST have found you bewitching in your dress! That dress is the best thrifted find! You are such a lucky girl and you look wonderful in it! Beautiful beautiful prints on the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a gorgeous dress, love the entire look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your dress...red is my favorite. Wow, how neat to have someone draw you like tha and perfect timing too...scrolled your blog and love your style. Check out my blog if you get a chance I'm doing a giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I totally agree--some pieces are timeless. You don't know me, but I've just started my own fashion(ish) blog; freel free to check it out in the coming weeks if you want. Like I said, it's brand-baby-new. http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com
    Have a good one!
    -Brittney

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments are always welcome and very much appreciated. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...