30.1.11

Sometimes when two outfits love each other very much, they get together and make a new outfit.
Which is what happened today. I took this skirt under a dress idea and this dress and belt and brightly coloured tights idea, and a new outfit was born.

{Don't you just love my vintage looking prints?! A bicycle and a typewriter, two of my most favorite things.}

This dress is really nowhere near as shiny as it appears in pictures. I really need to get photos of this dress in natural light! 



A tripod is the worst photographer ever. It's hard to focus and cuts off your head! 

{Dress & Belt: H&M, Skirt: Cotton Ginny, Shoes: The Bay, Tights: Old Navy}

3 comments:

  1. I've been liking the look of pairing a long tunic with a short skirt in recent months too and they became my go-to comfort outfits. It's easy and stylish. I remembered seeing this dress before and seeing how you wore it as a top I think. It has a fabulous colour and print. Me like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great idea to stretch your wardrobe. Last weekend I went through my closet and came up with a few dress combos similar to this idea.

    By the way, that gray dress is gorgeous! It really goes with the vintage vibe of your glasses and the heels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just stumbled upon your blog through clothed much and I am so happy that I did. I am LDS and a plus size beauty and it is hard to find blogs of curvy women. I men seriously curvy women make up more the the population now then ever, but I think most are two dang shy to blog about it. I love your fashion sense and again love your blog:>

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments are always welcome and very much appreciated. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...