2.1.11

Yesterday I painted my nails. A pretty blue colour I have had and loved for 6 months, but I could never wear nail polishat my job, so since I finally quit it was finally ready to be worn. 
Today I realized this sweater in my closet totally matched my nails. I love turquiose/teal/blue shades so much, the colours in this sweater are to die for. 
(click for a close up to see the nails better!)

{cardigan: Old Navy, Skirt: Addition Elle, heels: payless}


I even wore teal earrings to match my nails and my sweater. :)

3 comments:

  1. your eyes absolutely pop with that great sweater. looks great.
    -brittney
    http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Brittney, your eyes are showcased with these lovely shades of blue! You look fantastic and I love this cardi!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments are always welcome and very much appreciated. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...