22.2.11

I'm totally over Jordon Catalano

In my humble opinion, floral dresses = Angela Chase, of the brilliant show, My So-Called Life.  Who I kind of idolized during high school when I'd watch My So-Called life on dvd constantly. She even inspired my crimson glow (red) hair that i've had for like, 6 years now. 
So that's who I felt like in this dress today. But adding the cardigan made me feel like me again. 


Dress: thrifted and altered (shortened)
Cardi: Plenty
Leggings: Additon Elle
Boots: The Bay


I basically love My So-Called life, and if you haven't seen it and you are a lucky american you can watch it on Hulu.
I'm so jealous of Hulu.  
Sometimes I think I would leave Canada just for Hulu.
But I don't want to give up healthcare. 

7 comments:

  1. Super cute! I LOVE My So Called Life. A couple of months back my friends & I held a MSCL marathon and it was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love a button down dress and if it has fab prints and is thrifted, it's a hands down yes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved that show!!! And what a cute dress - new follower here! Just wanted to say hi :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard so much about that show, I'll have to check it out on hulu.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally watched that show when it was on! Now I feel old. But not too old that it would be creepy for me to woo Jared Leto/Jordan Catalano!

    As soon as I saw this dress and read your comparison it took me back to those days. Ah, nostalgia!

    I adore your RED hair too...very bold!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad to see more MSCL fans! Thanks everyone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What do you use to dye your hair??!!?? I have been searching all over for a good Angela Chase "crimson glow"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments are always welcome and very much appreciated. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...