6.2.11

This is what I wear when I have NO IDEA what to wear. 

{dress: old navy, bolero: torrid} 

I had a rough morning. I woke up at 12 (church is at 1), and for some reason was having a lot of difficulty putting something together to wear. Maybe because my room is in such a complete state of chaos I can't even walk through it. I have a path to get out my door, and that's it. My floor has been overtaken by a sea of varying colours and patterns in different shapes that no longer speak to me, just overwhelm me with their volume and force. All I can do is stand there in the midst and try on dress after dress (that happen to still be hanging) until I finally find one that I like.
And today that was a blue dress. With black because thinking about anything was just too hard today.

I do love this colour though.

2 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! I would totally wear this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dress is very becoming on you! The skirt looks like it can swish around in style.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments are always welcome and very much appreciated. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...