6.3.11

I was born in the wrong decade

(I know my skirt is wrinkled, I actually did iron it but apparently just not good enough....?)

{shirt: Joe, skirt: cotton ginny, shoes: payless, flower: ardene}

I realize that I kind of just wear this same outfit over and over and over and over and over and over again in different variations. But every time, I love it! I can't help it if I know what I like. And I know that I like polka dots and a high waisted skirt. 
So I really liked this outfit today, as I was super excited to wear this new polka dot shirt I bought.

If you are thining "Really Erin, more polka dots?" I'd like to defend myself by saying these sleeves are to die for. 


I unfortunately couldn't get a very good picture (It's very awkward to take a photo of your own shoulder, hence, photobooth stepped in.) but these sleeves are totally cute. Which justifies my purchase. 



Another thing I love besides polka dots would be things in my hair. Namely flowers. And lipstick. I'm totally hooked now. 

6 comments:

  1. The second picture made me want to say "boop boop be doop", a la Betty Boop. SO cute! Love the sleeves on the top, isn't it the little things that get us excited?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would very much like to wear polka dots every day! And most days, I succeed! Ever since a nice older gentleman told me that "you can never forget a pretty girl in dots" I'm hooked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. You look like you belong on Mad Men. Love the red shoes with it.

    Caroline www.beauty-full.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just have to say how adorable you look! Especially that last picture, with the close up of your face. You look amazing, woman.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look stunning!! I love that lipstick color on you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet and simple outfit- I love the pop of color in your lips!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments are always welcome and very much appreciated. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...