19.3.11


I wore this outfit to a party last night. 
I wish I had worn this outfit today.
Instead I wore jeggings today. With a cute top, and some snazzy shoes. I was just going to a church activity, and was running late, so I didn't put much thought into it.
Then I went to a wedding reception, having thought I would have time to come home and change before the reception. But I didn't. So I showed up looking mangy and very underdressed. Which is a new thing for me as I am always "overdressed". 

Even though the above outfit still isn't what i'd qualify as a reception outfit. But it's better than wearing (sort of) pants, right?

Ready for more awkwardness?
I cut my bangs, and went shorter than I usually do. I kind of like them short.


But I'm kind of afraid I look like Spock now.
Which is really an insult to Spock, since his bangs are impeccably straight, while mine are very crooked.

Live long and prosper.






2 comments:

  1. I like your short bangs! I think they look classy and suit you! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think anything outside of jeans is showing a lot of effort, so I think you made it work perfectly!

    That bangs are not so bad, they could be way worse.. like mini bangs. I have been cutting up mine a lot lately and went short like that and kept sweeping them to the side until they were to a length of my liking. It's actually kind of a good thing to cut them short, then they have time to relax and get to the perfect length.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments are always welcome and very much appreciated. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...