13.3.11

oh, bother



I'm not sure why, but there's something about this outfit that just wasn't working.
On the one hand, I love it. But not as much as I normally love my outfits.
Maybe it's because even though I spent 20 minuets ironing this blasted skirt, it's still wrinkled! Which made me remember why I've only worn this skirt once before in the 5 (maybe 6) years i've owned it.
It's been quite a bother all day long.
And yes, that is a hole in my tights. That has been rather annoying as well....
But to end this on a positive note, I still had a good Sunday. Wrinkled skirt and all. 

3 comments:

  1. I liked your hair today! And also your eyeliner! - I meant to tell you during one of our many obligatory run-ins in the bathroom haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh but the skirt is pretty though. It has a lovely shape and colour and is button down and suits you well! We can always try again next time till you make it work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. didn't notice the hole, and I love the tights. Your color combo reminds me of a tropical beach!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments are always welcome and very much appreciated. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...