18.4.11

{cardi: Plenty, blouse: Zellers, shoes: payless, skirt: my mom}
 Here is yesterday's outfit. Since today is strictly a "sit around in your pajamas and read and go on the internet" kind of vacation day. AKA, the best kind of vacation day. ;)

Any Canadians out there been to Zellers recently? Every now and then they get really cute stuff! This blouse being amoung other lovely lovely things. I was good and only bought this one though.


Speaking of the internet, how great is Tumblr? I'm on there so come say hi. ;)

2 comments:

  1. I love the print of that blouse. Of course I'm in the US and have never heard of Zellers but it sounds great:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments are always welcome and very much appreciated. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...