8.4.11

love and not love

I love, love, love, the cut and style and fit of this dress. I love that it's the perfect length and has sleeves so I don't have to wear anything with it. (Perfect for summer!)
I don't love the colour. I thought I was okay with it when I bought it. I thought it would be good to have a neutral in my closet for a change. But I'm just bored in it. Neutrals bore me. They make me feel a bit like Ann Veal.


Nevertheless, this dress has potential, which I intend to harness by dying it. I've never dyed a garment before, so I'm thinking olive green to keep it in the same colour family, just incase of anything going amiss. 
Stay tuned!

11 comments:

  1. I love the dress!! Good luck with dying it olive. It'll be super gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with dying. It is a very pretty dress and I love the style. (also love your owl!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. first of all... you look AMAZING!!! that dress is so awesome! i love neutrals so i am partial to the color but i can't wait to see how it looks dyed!!!

    ~selina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Erin that dress looks awesome! I agree, it is such a fab cut. I like it this colour, but I'm sure it'll look great dyed too! Can't wait to see it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You look amazing in that dress. Its so pretty, where did you get it??

    ReplyDelete
  6. tres jolie tenue avec un gros plus pour la robe !

    bon w end ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never dyed anything either, but I'm really excited to see how it turns out!!! You're right though, the dress and the cut is totally gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The dress looks amazing on you! I hope you much success in dying it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone!
    Meryl Elise - it's from Zellers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that dress! Pockets and sleeves? Done and Done! I wonder if we have a Zellers in Chicago... never heard of it.

    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments are always welcome and very much appreciated. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...