4.4.11

Outfits of the weekend...

This weekend I was lucky enough to take a quick little (and by quick I mean 14 hour) road trip to Utah for my church's General Conference. One of the main attractions of Salt Lake City is the gorgeous temple, which worked as the perfect backdrop for outfit shots. ;) 



As always it was a great spiritually uplifting weekend, but was even more so because I got to be there, and sit in the conference centre for both the afternoon sessions! Pretty great. And I got to see some family that I haven't seen in 8 years, as well as some friends that I haven't seen due to all my friends moving from Vancouver. 
It was such a great weekend!!

5 comments:

  1. That's so awesome that you could go Erin! Conference was amazing. And your outfits look great, I especially love that dress, is it new!? Beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful,although I don't share your religion, I have a great respect for it.

    Were you able to hear Stephanie Nielson speak?

    ReplyDelete
  3. lucky that you got to be there. love that red skirt, and the florally print of the dress. so pretty!
    -brittney
    http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com (my daily outfit blog; come on by!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your "Easter" dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone!
    Paulina-I actually got this a while ago. ;)
    Lesa-she wasn't speaking at conference. It's given by the church leaders.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments are always welcome and very much appreciated. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...