19.4.11

sister stripes

{shirt: Joe, skirt: Gap, belt:?}


This is what I wore today to hang with my lil' sister. She took me out for lunch and gave me a tour of her school (she's in music at the University of Alberta) and we had a nice sister time. then I did some shopping with my mom (picked up an adorable vintage inspired dress that I cannot wait to wear on Sunday!) and then I made dinner for the family (as I often do when I am home) and we all went to my lil' sister's band concert. I love vacation.

While my mom and I were shopping someone in the store told me "I really really love that outfit!" Which is always nice to hear.

 I do really love this top.

3 comments:

  1. I REALLY REALLY LOVE THAT OUTFIT :)
    -Jaz
    http://www.fluffyfashioncents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments are always welcome and very much appreciated. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...