27.4.11

skirting the issue

Remember this dress? Well, now it's a skirt. 


Since I have other floral dresses I decided to sacrifice this one and make a floral skirt! All I had to do was cut it in half. I'll hem it of course, but I am still in the process of pestering my mom to bring out her sewing machine so I can do so. It was super easy to do and ready to wear right away thanks to the elastic waist on it. Easiest. DIY. Ever. 

{"skirt" and belt: H&M, t-shirt: Zellers, cardi and leggings: Old Navy, flats: payless}

And the best part? This is just one of many ways I plan on wearing my new skirt.

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh good job, looks great on you :)
    -Jaz
    http://www.fluffyfashioncents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic DIY! The skirt turned out adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments are always welcome and very much appreciated. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...