3.6.11

I (heart) ASOS!

{dress: ASOS, shoes: Zellers, bag: Old Navy, belt: Thrifted}
(click the photo for a better pic of the dress!) 


When I saw this dress on ASOS a while back I could not get it off my mind grapes. It haunted me for days and I knew I had to have it. So I may've gone and maxed out my credit card for it...I should feel bad about it. But my love for this dress kind of overwhelms my feelings of guilt....I just had to avoid this from happening all over again. I have a problem....but yes, I am kicking myself because now I see it's on sale!! And my size is still in stock! Ugh. That always happens to me! But I am still super happy I made this purchase. 
 Although I will say this dress is shorter than anticipated....I really don't get how it can be so short on me. The website says the model is 5"10, and the dress goes down to her knees. I'm only 5"9!! I guess my legs are just that long? I kind of don't mind the shortness though, because I really really love my legs. Haha! I'll get away with it while I can.


I'm so so so in love with this dress. From the photos on ASOS I thought it would be more casual, but the look of the fabric lends it to be a bit fancy as well. I can see wearing it with leggings/tights and flats for a more casual look.

It was my first time ordering from ASOS and I couldn't be happier with my purchases. The quality is good, the fit is perfect, (I'm a US 16 so I went with a UK 20 as the size chart recommends.) and the prices aren't even that terribly expensive. I had always been afraid of shipping, and customs, and exchange rates (oh my!), but it was only $100 for two dresses. Not too shabby, indeed. I'll show off the other dress soon! 





3 comments:

  1. I haven't bought anything from ASOS yet, since it's so hard for me to narrow down my choices, but I'm happy to hear it's great quality:) You look smashing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've bought 3 dresses from ASOS and I just loved them! They have super fast shipping and great sales as well which is great. I love that dress, it looks great on you!

    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that dress, but more importantly I love your blog! I'm officially a follower!

    I almost ordered from ASOS the other day, but was nervous about the sizing... maybe I'll throw caution to the wind and just do it! You inspired me!

    Chris

    chubbetteadventures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments are always welcome and very much appreciated. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...