27.6.11

How to look cute on crutches

{dress and belt are both thrifted}

10:15 AM.
I'm ready for school, and looking cute. I decide to take a photo, and be just a few minuets late for class, because my priorities are clearly in order. 


I decide to drive to school, since my foot is still a bit sore from hurting it at some point over the weekend. I don't know how I hurt it, just that it would start to hurt at random intervals. But I ignored it for a few days.
So today after my first class I headed to the library. While walking from my classroom building to the library my foot started to go through a lot of pain. I could still walk, but barely. Once in the library I sat for the next few hours for my break, and went on my way to my next class. After a few steps I could barely walk again. So I decided to check in with the campus doctor and see what was going on.


Then I came out like this.

{somehow my belt migrated upwards during the day...}

I still don't know what's wrong with my foot, because when I went to the x-ray clinic I realized my healthcare card wasn't in my wallet (cause i'm a genius like that) and so now I have to wait until tomorrow to learn of my fate. 
I don't even remember at what point over the weekend I hurt my foot. Just that it was sore all weekend. And yet I still walked around the sea wall, went swimming, and played soccer on it.
All I know is that it wasn't because I made bacon in bed.

Crutches are not fun. It took me about 10 minutes to get from my car to my first class, which normally just takes 3 or 4. As a super fast walker I am going insane already. 



1 comment:

  1. Get Better! I bet you'll look cute doing it, too! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments are always welcome and very much appreciated. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...