1.6.11

{skirt & belt: thrifted, shirt: urban outfitters} 

I bought this skirt a year ago.
I finally wore it today. I have no idea why it took me so long. I just never got around to it. Then I found it again last week, so I plan on making up for lost time by wearing it constantly all summer.


I just got back from a little vacay that was going to be a few days in Seattle, which ended up being a few days in Portland as well. I may've skipped school and mazed out my credit card. But it was so much fun!! I had the best time and will be posting a few outfit photos soon!

1 comment:

  1. Well I'm glad you didn't abandoned the blog for some dumb reason. An impromptu adventure sounds like it would be fun! I'll be looking out for the official post.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments are always welcome and very much appreciated. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...