14.7.11

something wicked this way comes...


Here is a little sneak preview of what I will be rocking at tonight's midnight premiere of HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PT.2!!!!

I am SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO EXCITED!!!!!!
Siriusly. I woke up at 7 this morning (for a 10:30 class) and couldn't get back to sleep, I was so excited. I am counting down the hours  (10.5) until finally, I can see DH2. 

And yet I am so so so sad at the same time. Every time I watch a new clip, or see a photo of the new movie, I tear up. Yeah. That's right. I admit it. I'm an over-emotional dork. 
Tonight will be such a roller coaster of emotions. I can't believe it's over!!!!


Anyways....
I'm not posting a full outfit yet because I have coerced a friend of mine to take some good ones for me! Score! So I will be posting those soon.

Until then, here is a photo from last week. 

{dress: old navy, belt: target, flats: payless}


So much better than my usual crooked, poorly lit, awkwardly posed and timed apartment photos, eh? 
I'm lucky I have such and awesome and talented friend who is willing to take photos for me! 



3 comments:

  1. Love the shirt! I too will be so emotional when I see DH2, though I wont get to see tonight, so don't let spoilers squeak out!

    And grrrrrrl! You are ROCKIN those leopard print flats. Rock on witcha bad self

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, i'll keep my mouth shut! I will say though that it is amazing! ;)
    Haha, thanks, I loove my leopard flats. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm dying to see DH2, but since it just came out I'm waiting... I'm not excited about the crowds of kids and teens that will be there... teens kind of freak me out. Is that weird?

    Can't wait to explore your blog more!

    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments are always welcome and very much appreciated. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...