21.9.11

Since I am sick and have no outfits to post...

Since everyone is doing it...
(And yes, the argument "If everyone jumped off a cliff would you do that too?" holds because I did in fact, jump off a cliff because everyone else was doing it one year at camp. So there.)

A. Age: 22
B. Bed size: Twin.
C. Chore that you hate: all of them!
D. Dogs: Love 'em! I am currently dreaming of owning a corgi one day.
E. Essential start to your day: Hitting the snooze button at least 4 times.
F. Favorite color: Turquoise
G. Gold or Silver:  Silver.
H. Height: 5’9”
I. Instruments you play: None, really. I have no musical sensibility.  However I have tried to play the piano, the flute, and the guitar.
J. Job title: Student.
K. Kids: would be nice someday.
L. Live: In Vancouver! 
M. Mother’s name: Alaine.
N. Nicknames: One friend calls me 'air'. 
O. Overnight hospital stays:  At least two...
P. Pet peeves: Vancouver drivers, and slow walkers.
Q. Quote from a movie: “I saved Latin, what did you ever do?" -Rushmore
R. Right or left handed: Right handed. Left politically. 
S. Siblings: Older brother, younger sister.
U. Underwear: Should be worn at all times.
V. Vegetable you hate: I can't really think of any...I love my veggies!
W. What makes you run late:  What doesn't make me run late? I am always late.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Several. Leg, both feet multiple times, arm, back, teeth...i'm sure there's more...
Y. Yummy food that you make: Everything I make is delicious. 
Z. Zoo animal: I love the belugas at the aquarium. 



Hang tight, dear readers, I am working on some more substantial posts! 

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! Comments are always welcome and very much appreciated. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...