11.9.11

{top: Urban Outfitters, skirt: Addition Elle, belt: from Italy}
Apologies, apologies, for the terrible flash photography and the crazed look on my face. I kind of woke up at the time I should have left for church, hence the sloppy ugly hair bun and bangs going on.  Luckily I've had this outfit idea floating around in my mind grapes for a while so I could just throw on something in a hurry and still look cute. Guess my thinking about clothes 90% of the time really does pay off! 
I snapped this photo as soon as I got home, when it was already dark at only 8! It's so sad summer is over. What really sucks is the weather was so crappy all summer but it's only now starting to get nice! It'll be back to constant rain soon enough though, so I am trying to enjoy it while it lasts.
Like last night, when I went to the beach and watched the sunset. It was gorgeous!

3 comments:

  1. I love that outfit. hmmm......now im out to search for a polka dot blouse with a pencil skirt ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments are always welcome and very much appreciated. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...