21.10.11

I still wear clothes.

I just haven't been too good at documenting the fact. Partially because most days are too crazy to get photos and blogging in. Midterm season is upon me, and I am suffering. It'll all be over November 2nd! (My last midterm.) And then before I know it, it'll be finals.... ah the life of a student. I've also been hard at work on my halloween costume, which I can't wait to debut!

And since I'm in my deathly hallows t-shirt and leggings today (until I have to 'actually' get dressed for a meeting at school later...) here is an outfit from last week sometime....I honestly don't remember what day. Haha.


^Those are actually loafers and knee socks, not boots!

So here's a better photo of my lovely loafers. Which are so comfy and cute.







4 comments:

  1. This is so adorable.
    I get what you mean about midterm season. I feel you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your style, sooo cute!!

    www.curvemodels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments are always welcome and very much appreciated. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...