18.10.11

Lately...



 I wore this outfit yesterday. I felt very cute.
With my new cowboy boots.
Which I am so very pleased to have found at Value Village, for only $20.


In other news...

It was a bit of a letdown. The people I went with were not having it. Which kind of puts a damper on things.

I am really enjoying the season.
Fall is a really, really, beautiful time.
It's on par with cherry blossom season for me.



Tonight as I got in my car I heard a song on the radio. After hearing "I am not a robot." I decided I needed to know what this song was and how to listen to it again and again.
While in the past i'd have to look up the station online, figure out what show was playing at what time, then subtract 10 minutes from the time my car said the song I liked was playing at, as I set it fast in an effort to be on time more.
But tonight I just opened up a lil' app called SoundHound on my shiny new phone and in seconds I had the name and artist at my fingertips.


This song, along with technology has helped turn a rough day around.
Now I'm off to bed in an effort for tomorrow to be better.



Also, the pumpkin pie blizzard from DQ is quite tasty. Much better than pumpkin pie, but still not as good as a pumpkin spice from starbucks.

2 comments:

  1. You are just so darn adorable!! and so darn gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a cute outfit!
    i was just thinking about how i need to go to the pumpkin patch. pumpkin pie blizzard?! i didn't even know about this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments are always welcome and very much appreciated. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...