3.10.11


Today was a really good outfit day.
(Just not a good picture taking day.)
So of course, I turn to you, dear internets, for validation.
And for procrastination. 
As I have a paper, due in less than 24 hours. 
And a midterm, in less than 48 hours.

On another topic, I look good today. Which presents a certain image. I look like the kind of person that has it together, right? 
WRONG. I am just a trickster. My life is a mess. So much so that today I was faced with a dilemma. I had procrastinated doing laundry a bit too long... which meant one thing....
So in the words of my hero, Liz Lemon, I relate the following...

"If you’re running low on laundry, a bathing suit makes perfectly acceptable underwear."

I wholly endorse this.

I also would advise to put potato chips on a sandwich.

5 comments:

  1. I like this outfit a lot. (I'm a polka dot lover) and I love the title of your blog! I think everyone can relate to feeling like the letter-less Scrabble piece at one time or another. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I concur. This outfit is a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely outfit. I found my way here by chance but will be back again. You've created a lovely spot for your readers and I really enjoyed the time I spent here. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this outfit! you look amazing girl!!!
    ~selina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments are always welcome and very much appreciated. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...