6.11.11

All Quiet on the Blog Front...

Sorry for the blogging absence! Midterms have been awful this term, I had so much studying to do! One of them was half my grade, while the other, only worth 30% was cumulative. But they are now over! Woo-hoo! Now I only have a few projects before finals in December... oh, student life!


Anyways, on to the clothes! Shall we?
When the lovely Hannah opened up an etsy I just had to take a look. She's got such great style that I knew she would fill her shop with items that were just as cute as what she showcased on her blog. And I was right! As soon as I checked it out I saw the most incredible dress.


So even though as a student I really shouldn't be spending money, I couldn't get this dress out of my mind, and I just had to snatch it up. It was a great deal too, at only $10. I ended up paying closer to $20 since i'm in Canada but that's still a great deal! 

The lovely aqua colour, the polka dots.... it's like this dress was made for me. 
It's a great length, and roomy, and flowy, so it's incredible comfortable, while still being super stylish. I'm  in love with this dress! 

And with the addition of my favourite yellow cardigan, it's a match made in heaven.

{don't you just love those polka dots?!?!}

So check out Hanna's store! With her eagle eye for all things cute and great prices you can't go wrong. ;)


-Erin


*Note that this is not a sponsored post. I am just gushing over my new cute dress from a great shop!*

7 comments:

  1. aqua AND polka dots?! that dress is crazy cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. matches your pretty eyes!

    xx-

    www.samplesize16.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This goes so well with your eyes :)
    I might just have to check out that store...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, shucks. This is so cool! I was just talking to my mom last week about this dress and wondering if you got it. Glad it there safe and sound. :)

    Your styling is PERFECTION for it! I was gonna be all boring with it and style it with black and brown. But this mustard is so much better and pops in such a fun way!

    I guess I should get my butt in gear and post a new lot of stuff to the shop that I've been putting off for awhile. This post was a good reminder of that. haha

    Glad I could be a day maker! Enjoy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. your eyes are sooo blue!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is absolutely amazing! Such a great find. You look adorable. I love the teal paired with the mustard cardigan.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments are always welcome and very much appreciated. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...