11.12.11

Proof that I still put on outfits.


{DIY shirt, Addition Elle Pencil Skirt, We Love Colors tights, Expression shoes}

Gah. Finals. I've pretty much been rolling out of bed past noon, then heading to the library to study until around 10, sometimes midnight, then go home attempt sleep, then wake up and do it all over again. 
I haven't really had the time to take decent photos, or post them when I do, (so expect a roundup post soon!) but I did get a photo in today! What an accomplishment! Haha. 

I don't mean to brag here, but this is maybe one of my favourite tops i've ever owned, and I re-fashioned it. I got it at a thrift store a while back. It had a 3/4 sleeve, so I hemmed those a bit. Then I got rid of the old buttons (little navy ones that did nothing for the sweater) added some new ones, and added some lace. I got the idea from this old anthropologie sweater. I just love the way the lace works with the stripes.
But what I love even more is that instead of costing $60, this only cost $10!  (For all of it, sweater, lace, buttons, and thread.) Boo-yah! 

Here's another snapshot for a better idea of the detail. I've worn this several times since I've completed it, mostly with black skinny jeans, but i've never gotten around to posting about it. My bad! 



2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! Comments are always welcome and very much appreciated. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...