25.2.12

Bad Blogger




Oh, what a bad blogger I have been. School is so so totally crazy this semester. I'm taking four courses successfully for the first time this semester. I've previously attempted four, but had to drop one, but so far this time around i'm doing really good in them! But this means I have no life. Which for me means very little internet. Which is my life. 
Here's an example of the craziness that is my life for this next month.

  • Next week I have two in-class presentations
  • the following I have another presentation, a paper, and a project due.
  • The week after that I have a midterm.
  • The week after that I have a giant super intense research paper due.
  • The week after that I have yet another crazy intense paper due.
  • Then, you guessed it! Another paper! 
THEN IT'S FINALS!!! Not to mention all the other little assignments that are sprinkled in this last month of school that I can't even think about yet. 

Just writing that list is giving me heart palpitations. But i'm also pretty excited, because this is all a lot of fun for me, crazy as that might sound. I'm writing one paper on Freaks and Geeks. Another on Downton Abbey. Getting credit for obsesssing over a tv show? YES PLEASE! That's why I love school.
So even though it's totally crazy, I'll get through it. 
I'm powering my little engine with positive thoughts, altering the mantra to "I know I can, I know I can, I know I can..."


ANYWAYS. Here is a lil' outfit from a time I actually managed to take a photo. Woo-hoo! The top is Anthropologie. For Christmas my two siblings conspired to get me a giftcard with enough money to actually buy something from that store. I'd say it's cause they know me so well, but really I think my constant reminder of "anthropologiegiftcard-anthropologiegiftcard-anthropologiegiftcard-anthropologiegiftcard" as soon as I landed in Edmonton finally sunk in this past year.


5 comments:

  1. love, love, love your sweater! so cute.
    and I totally get you with the crazy school life. i'm scared to go back. I got two midterms and an essay waiting for me.
    good luck with the rest of your semester:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you can....yes you can...yes you can...and I like the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sweater is awesome! Of course it's Anthro. Love the styling of this outfit with the polka dots. Adorbs. Good luck on all of the school things! You can SO do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ca-ute outfit! I like the mixing of pattern/textures. Good luck with all your work! Get it done so we can see you around here more regularly. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments are always welcome and very much appreciated. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...