15.3.12

An absence.

The lovely (in it's own way) Southern Alberta. (via my instagram)

Sorry for the absence, folks.
This semester has got me into quite the tizzy.
I'm enjoying all my classes so much, yet they are all driving me crazy. 

To add to all that stress, there was a death in the family last week.
I went to Southern Alberta over the weekend for the funeral.
It was good to be with family. 
However I do not do well with death.
I also do not do well with stress. 

But I am trying to get by.
So please bear with me.
I will return shortly! 

Until that time, I have queued a few little posts. 
Please enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry for your lose...it's not always easy, especially when it comes unexpected. Hang in there....enjoy your classes...maybe write out some of your feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry for your loss. I hope you're able to take some time of relaxing and reflection to lift your spirits and be back in a good place. Take care, dear! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments are always welcome and very much appreciated. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...