8.5.12

Bloggers Block

Oh what a bad blogger I've been. I feel like all I do lately is write these "I've been such a bad blogger" posts, but lately it seems that's all I can do.

Life has been kicking my ass the past little while. I'm trying my best to fight back, but some things have fallen by the wayside.

Like this blog. This blog that empowers me. That helped me find my voice. That (through lovely comments I have received) i know has helped others. I need to get that back. I just have to figure out how.

This is by no means a goodbye. Just a "stick with me"?

I just need to find that juice again. That spark inside, that right now, while barely alight, is still there. It is not yet extinguished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comments are always welcome and very much appreciated. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...