10.6.12

Lately i've been seeing a lot more accordion skirts around.
Which makes me laugh that I got this baby for under $10 at a thrift store last year!


Shirt: Fossil, eons ago
Belt: H&M
Skirt: Thrifted
Shoes: Old Navy, back in HS


I've definitely been going through quite the funk lately, but putting together an outfit that felt so me, (the polka dots, the bright colour, the bow!) really did a lot for my mood. As Charlie (via Stephen Chobosky) would say: "I don't think we should base so much on weight, muscles, and a good hair day, but when it happens, it's nice. It really is."


Check out how I wore this skirt as a dress here!
Or how I paired it with yellow (again) here!

10 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit! You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that skirt! And the whole outfit actually!

    ReplyDelete
  3. black and white polka dots with mustard is one of my favorite combinations; what a great find!

    http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Modest Fashion post!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the colour combination! this outfit is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice xx :))


    Saving Thousands of People Hundreds of Dollars a Month

    http://www.saversclub.us/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! Loving this look!! Xo
    megthecoolgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments are always welcome and very much appreciated. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...