23.7.12

I seem to have a lack of luster for blogging lately. And I can't figure out why.

Lately the only form of documenting outfits has been in my mirror before I walk out the door.





Also can we please just acknowledge the fact that my hair is reaching insane lengths!?!?!?
It hasn't been this long since before I chopped it all off three years ago.






As you can see, I kind of have this thing for stripes. And skirts.
But we all knew that already.


Here's to more posts coming soon! (eventually!)

5 comments:

  1. ahhh the hiatus that is inevitable among all bloggers.. anywhere. i go through little vacations myself, and it usually feels good to get back into the spring of things. sick hair, love the outfit with the bun & peter pan collar, and you are a boss.

    - Jules
    http://jajajules.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style...I love stripes too :). You have beautiful hair!!

    I'm your newest follower, can't wait to see more!
    Www.studentswife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back, even for a little bit. I love the last outfit! xo


    bonjourgazel.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning,love it,love it…the fashion is just so awesome,love the images…love your blog xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments are always welcome and very much appreciated. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...