23.11.12

ahead of my time

Did you know I was a fashion blogger before fashion bloggers were really a thing?
Yep. It's true.

I'm (attempting) to clean out my harddrive tonight and came across these pictures from 2007.
When I liked my outfit and coaxed my little sister to go into a field and take pictures of me.

As you can see comparing these old snaps to my latest pictures, i've certainly lost my knack for posing.

I call this one "llama breaks free".


Just look at that Alberta backdrop!

Finding these pictures gives me an idea of how to re-create this outfit more stylish. ('cause really, what was I so in love with here?)

Stay tuned! 

p.s. did this title get this song in your head?  Was I the only one so obsessed with Joseph that i'd race home from school everyday to watch it and make my sister re-enact the dances with me? Yes, I was? No one else is that nerdy you say? Yeah.... 

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! Comments are always welcome and very much appreciated. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...