30.3.13

It's happening.

SPRING.


It's finally here!!
Vancouver has gotten so much sun lately (for Vancouver) and I am loving every second of it.
The skies are blue, the cherry blossoms are starting, and life is good.
I spent my lovely sunny saturday in the sun at the beach, and stopping by my favourite place in the world for the best vegan burger EVER. 
Basically, it was the perfect day.
And I just had to take an OOTD opportunity in front of these gorgeous blossoms.

dress: Joe
leggings: Forever21+
belt: thrifted
shoes: Zellers


Loving Hut's BBQ Onion Ring Cheeseburger is what dreams are made of.


And so is the beach.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, you look so happy! It makes me happy! Happy Springtime, Erin!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments are always welcome and very much appreciated. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...